Fall Midweek Events
The adult ministries committee has a number of special events planned over the next months. Here is a list of events and dates to help you fill out your calendar and ‘save the date’! Watch for more information about each event!
- August 15 – Wednesday - Annual church potluck picnic at Lehman Park will begin at 5:45 p.m. Students from the Dots trip to Haiti will be sharing. Volleyball and other activities will also be available.
- August 29 – Wednesday – Fall Midweek Kick-off at the church. The pizza supper begins at 5:45 p.m. and Rod Snow, a Christian ventriloquist and chalk artist (yes—that’s an interesting combination of talents) will be presenting a special program at 7 p.m. Check out his website www.chalkforchrist.com. Also check out his YouTube video “Mental Health Monday: A little laugh with Rod Snow”.
- Wednesday Electives in the fall include a 2:7 Class that will run for nine months (September–May). This program has been offered in the past and is a very effective tool for spiritual growth! Please be in prayer about your involvement.
- Financial Peace University, a nine-lesson class on money taught by Dave Ramsey, will be offered from January – March.
- Plus other electives, special speakers, a prayer walk and maybe even a “movie night” are scheduled for the fall also.